miércoles, 7 de abril de 2010

...and I saw you standing there...


Have you ever stared at the heart of Darkness? Have you ever sliced your very heart and swallow it whole your tear of tears? Have you ever tried to wear your very soul inside out?


I often do break my every limb, my bones... so intensely that my voice is be kept forever in a glass prison. I cry and I shout and I go completely insane...


Absturd thing that really really matters nº 3 (a very short but important one)
Why our thoughts seem to be so real? Have you ever thought about it? Well, the reason is pretty simple, and clear as well. They seem to be so real because they are not real at all. It is a way of protecting themselves, so to speak, to protect their fake state.
Remember this, my friend...
Whatever is real, is real.
Whatever is not real, is not.
Reality is real.
Non-reality is not.
As simple as a simple hat, isn't it?
Whatever is not real does not need to pretend to be real, it really is. This moment we are sharing here is real, "you-being-here-and-now" is real, but then your mind gets bored and demands a piece of the cake, it enters the picture pretending to be "real". The moment your mind steps in your real self steps out of reality and you lose yourself in a non-real world.
Suffering is never real, pain is. You may be in pain, but it is your mind that adds suffering to the equation of "it is so painful that I cannot stand this any longer".
Look closely now, my friend, this is real.
Enjoy being in joy of yourself.
Be real my friend..., be real here and now, where else could you really be real but in reality?

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario